An appointment (to both deliver the documents and have a consular interview) must be requested by e-mail ONLY.
Before requesting an appointment, please verify whether the applicant needs a visa to enter the Argentine Republic, which may vary according to nationality. Check section "Asistencia Consular / NO REQUIEREN VISA".
Make sure you have ALL the required documents during the interview. Should you not bring all the required documents, you will need to reschedule the appointment via email.
The e-mail requesting the appointment must expressly indicate:
- Name and Surname as indicated in the passport or travel document.
- Passport number
- Type of visa requested
- Brazilian RNE number
Visas generally expire three (3) months after they are issued; apply for your visa in advance.
The purchase of the plane ticket DOES NOT imply any urgency in granting a visa.
Documents required in order to obtain a Tourist Visa
- Passport with validity of at least 6 (six) months;
- Proof of legal residence in Sao Paulo State or Mato Grosso do Sul State;
- Visa request form (download) fully completed and WITHOUT signature (must be signed before a Consular Officer)
- Front photo, 4x4 size, white background;
- Authenticated photocopies of the totality of the passport (including empty pages);
- Proof of booking of inbound and outbound tickets to the Republic of Argentina;
- Proof of booking of hotel or place of stay in Argentina, with full address and telephone number (landline preferred). In the case of an organized trip from a tour agency, the applicant must present the full itinerary in letterhead paper;
- In case of an invitation from a resident in Argentina, the applicant must present a letter of invitation informing name, DNI number, address and telephone number (landline preferred) of the party that makes the invitation. The signature of the person who is inviting MUST BE certified by notary;
- Copy of the bank account movements (last three months) including holder's name and date of membership;
- Copy of credit card (front only);
- Proof of income (payslip/salary receipt, job contract, company contract);
- Certified copy of the Brazilian document (RNE); CIE; SINCRE or Protocolo (temporary document);
- Copy of annual declaration of income tax;
- Proof of home address (electricity bill, gas bill, internet bill, etc.)
This list DOES NOT preclude that additional proof could be requested at the time of the interview, according to each case.
IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A TOURIST VISA, THE APPLICANT MUST ATTEND TO THE CONSULATE IN PERSON
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO HIRE AGENTS, CONSULTANTS NOR INTERMEDIARIES