An appointment (to both deliver the documents and have a consular interview) must be requested by email ONLY.
Before requesting an appointment, please verify whether the applicant needs a visa to enter the Argentine Republic, which may vary according to nationality. Check section "Asistencia Consular / NO REQUIEREN VISA".
Make sure you have ALL the required documents during the interview. Should you not bring all the required documents, you will need to reschedule the appointment via email.
The email requesting an appointment must expressly indicate:
- Name and surname as indicated in the passport or travel document.
- Passport number
- Type of visa requested
- Brazilian RNE number
Visas generally expire three (3) months after they are issued; apply for your visa in advance.
The purchase of the plane ticket DOES NOT imply any urgency in granting a visa.
Documents required in order to obtain a Business Visa
- Passport with validity of at least 6 (six) months;
- Proof of legal residence within Sao Paulo State or Mato Grosso do Sul State;
- Visa request form (download below) fully completed and WITHOUT signature (must be signed before a Consular Officer)
- Two front photos, 4x4 size, white background.
- Letter of invitation in letterhead paper from the company established in the Republic of Argentina (details below).
- Proof of registration to congress or fair to be held in Argentina (if applicable).
- Authenticated photocopies of the totality of the passport (including empty pages);
- Proof of booking of inbound and outbound tickets to the Republic of Argentina;
- Proof of booking of hotel or place of stay in Argentina, with full address, telephone number (landline preferred). In case of an organized trip from a tour agency, the applicant must present the full itinerary in letterhead paper;
- Copy of the bank account movements (last three months) including holder's name and date of membership;
- Copy of credit card (front only);
- Proof of income (payslip/salary receipt, job contract, company contract);
- Certified copy of the Brazilian document (RNE); CIE; SINCRE or Protocolo (temporary document);
- Copy of annual declaration of income tax;
- Proof of home address (electricity bill, gas bill, internet bill, etc.)
Details to be included in the invitation letter:
About de party that invites:
- Name of person or company that makes the invitation;
- DNI number or CUIT number of the company;
- RENURE number;
- Whether the party that invites or the applicant will borne general expenses (accommodation, diem, etc.) during intended stay.
About the applicant:
- Full name as stated in passport or travel document;
- Date of birth
- Passport or travel document number;
- Nationality and country of birth;
- Marital status;
- City and country where the applicant currently resides;
- Address where the applicant will be staying in Argentina;
- Current position and name of the company for which the applicant works;
- Intended length of stay.
- Whether the applicant has entered a Argentina before and why;
- Commercial references
This list DOES NOT preclude that additional proof could be requested at the time of the interview, according to each case.
IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A BUSINESS VISA, THE APPLICANT MUST ATTEND TO THE CONSULATE IN PERSON
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO HIRE AGENTS, CONSULTANTS NOR INTERMEDIARIES